Just like your clothes, your scrunchies are made of fabric and can be washed!
For the safety of our scrunchies we recommend following the instructions below to wash your scrunchies!
HOW TO HAND WASH YOUR SCRUNCHIES
- Always separate your lights and darks from each other to wash separately
- Place your scrunchies in a large bowl or in the sink
- Add water to a large bowl with warm water or plug your sink and fill it up
- Add in a few drops of laundry detergent or regular shampoo
- Wash them with your hands thoroughly
- Rinse the detergent off
- Lay them out to dry on top of a towel or hang to dry
We do not recommend machine washing
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SATIN LINED CAP
Sweat and Hair Products tend to soak into products over time. Follow the instructions below to how to preserve the life of your satin lined cap!
- After your workout or daily wear, take a lightly damp cloth with mild soap or disinfected wipe
- Gently wipe the satin lining with cloth or wipe to clean sweat or product residue
- Lay out to air dry